Sunday, 5 August 2018

All About Me

Ηi! First of all , before you get to know me more , WELCOME to my Blog. Get yourself, Seat back and Relax. Enjoy Reading! 😃😎
SHYRA TABAQUE 

               

My name is Shyra S. Tabaque. Also known as Pikay , my nickname
. I am 16 years old.Live in Laguna Bel Air 1 Sta.Maria St. #31 Brgy. Donjose Sta.Rosa Laguna.  Born on December 23, 2001 . I only have 1 sister name is Sherilyn Samson 15 years old. I am in  an Broken Family my parents give up love on each other since i am in 6th grade . At first  it is so hard to accept because i don"t have a complete family now. But while i am growing up, i only realize that i should continue my life without a father to support me by my side. Now, I am in my grandmothers place. In our house, we are such a big happy family. My mother now is working on a restaurant . I only see her twice  a week because she lived on an apartment near in her workplace. I have also a communication to my father which he help us for our financial support.

My currently best Budies 😇😁
I am now a Grade 11 senior high school student taking a strand of ABM ( Accountancy ,Business and Management). I graduated a 4th year high school in Don Jose National High School Actually in the first place , i don"t have a plan to take an accountancy because my dream is to become a flight attendant. I only take an accountancy because that is my grandmothers choice. But also my second choice is to become a CPA someday which this is my first step.
My hobbies is playing badminton, reading books, listening to music, watching movies, hiking and also travelling.😍😁 . And to my attitude i dont have a hard time in making friends because i know to myself that i am a kind person . First i only shy for making friends but if i get to know you well we will become a best buddy ! . Thats all . i believe in a saying that '"if you think its hard to meet new people,try picking up the wrong golf ball"  THANK YOU!
I want to share all  of you my pictures when i  first travel outside the country last June 24,2018
                                       HONGKONG & MACAU





No comments:

Post a Comment